e-DIPLOMA, along with the other projects funded in the HORIZON-CL2-2021-TRANSFORMATIONS-01 call, has prepared a Workshop as part of the international conference MIS4TEL (https://www.mis4tel-conference.net), which will take place in Gimaraes, Portugal, from July 12th to 14th.
The Workshop, titled “Workshop on Integration of emerging technologies into education and training” (ETELT), focuses on current research trends, perspectives, and results related to technology-enhanced education and training through the integration of emerging technologies. Its goal is to showcase and discuss state-of-the-art research methodologies and intelligent systems and their potential applications in various learning and industrial contexts.
The five EU projects proposing this workshop are:
- Augmented Intelligence for Pedagogically Sustained Training and Education (augMENTOR)
- Electronic, Didactic and Innovative Platform for Learning based On Multimedia Assets (e-DIPLOMA)
- Design and evaluation of technological support tools to empower stakeholders in digital education (EMPOWER)
- Extending Design Thinking with Emerging Digital Technologies (Exten (D.T)2)
- Integrating Adaptive Learning in Maritime Simulator-Based Education and Training with Intelligent Learning System (i-MASTER).
For more information on the workshop, you can visit the following link: https://www.mis4tel-conference.net/tracks/workshops/etelt
© 2022 e-DIPLOMA. All rights reserved. Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or European Research Executive Agency (REA). Neither the European Union nor the European Research Executive Agency (REA) can be held responsible for them.